Final trailer

Audience Repsonse

Wednesday, 27 January 2010

Permission for music

On the 18th of November I sent an Email to the band Fellsilent. I intended to obtain permission to use one of their songs for the backing to our trailer. The song 'Immerse' is dark and distorted, whilst still retaining combinations of slow and quicker paced sections. I thought it would be perfect for our psychological horror, as it conveys the twisted, dark and often crazed state of Allen's murderous side.
The 27th of November saw a reply directly from the band. They stated that I may use their song in whatever way I wish, and to make it obvious that they have given consent of it's use. To meet this criteria I have placed one of the band's logos on my film poster and stated that the soundtrack has been donated and consented by Fellsilent.

A print screen of the exchanged Emails is shown below (click to enlarge)-
Also below is a link to the band's myspace site.


















http://www.myspace.com/fellsilent

No comments:

Post a Comment