
(click to enlarge)
This is my first draft for the group magazine cover. I decided not to use the featured person in character. I feel this reflects what the text says around it; that the actor has experience, despite this, the trailer suggests the film is one to look out for. For the rest of the cover, i used typical Sight and Sound elements. The title and barcode were taken from another found image to ensure that they were the right shape and size and in the right position. The background is plain and simple, and most of the text is bright and bold in various colours to try and jump out at the audience. I used a simple colour scheme of black, grey, red, white and yellow. I think that this draft does look pretty good. There are some tweaks here and there that need to be made, but other than that i think it's a fairly good design.
Completed magazine cover
(click to enlarge)
With all of the adjustments i felt should be made now completed, i am happy to call this a final product. I don't think there's much i would do to change what i have produced. I might have taken a different image as i feel it doesn't quite fit in with what a sight and sound magazine would generally use, but then again i feel this makes it unique.


No comments:
Post a Comment